The Innovation Track Sessions
This year, you can select from:
- Gamificaton – The University of East Anglia (UEA) and Anglia Ruskin’s REACTOR team have come together to look at how gamification is about more than just games for fun. Applications within the healthcare and medical arenas will be considered in this engaging session.
- Automotive & Engineering – Led by the team from Hethel, we will be joined by leading entrepreneurs and experts sharing their insights into low carbon initiatives, including ‘Lightweight EV’, ‘sustainable super-efficient batteries’, before turning thoughts to fascinating future technologies. Read More.
- Bio-Tech – Led by One Nucleus, this session is a must for any Bio-Tech related company or innovator. Further details to follow soon.
- Social Impact – Does your business have a social impact? Allia will look at the importance of this sector in this interactive session. Further details to follow soon.
- Scaling Up – Renowned Scale-Up expert, Uday Phadke, author of Camels, Tigers & Unicorns: Rethinking Science & Technology-Enabled Innovation, will unpack the concept of “Up-Scaling” and what it really involves for your business. Taking you on a journey that will include personal insights and practical action, you will also be introduced to the Digital Toolkit to help you achieve your Scale-Up potential. Hear from expert panel speakers from key sectors including; cleantech, IoT and engineering, with an opportunity to engage in an insightful Q&A session afterwards.
Bean Bag Briefing Lounge
In addition to our track sessions, we have a wealth of shorter learning opportunities in our Bean Bag Briefing lounge. Sponsored by Price Bailey and PA Consulting, the Bean Bag Briefing lounge is an area without tech where you can go to hear practical advice on a range of important issues including:
- IP Strategy – The Intellectual Property Office (IPO) and leading Intellectual Property experts, Marks & Clerk, will explain why it is vital to have an IP strategy to protect your ideas and business.
- R&D Tax Relief – Hear from Price Bailey’s expert R&D Tax Relief specialists, and find out how you can put R&D Tax Credits to best use.
- Accessing the NHS – If you’ve got a product you’d like to sell into the NHS, but aren’t sure how to start, then this is the session for you. Led by the Eastern Academic Health Science Network (EASHN), you’ll receive practical advice and support to bring your products to the NHS.
- People Magnets – Find out how to attract and retain the best team possible, with advice from Claire Button at Bailey Fisher.
- Scientific Due Diligence – PA Consulting and Dr Giles Courtice will share their top tips for undertaking Scientific Due Diligence.
- Funding – Find out more about new ways to fund your innovation – from developing a business funding strategy to considering crowd funding. Kevin Ward and Justin Grainger from Conatus Associates will share their insights into this important topic.
You can also come and see the marvellous teams from our national sponsors, Innovate UK, Knowledge Transfer Network and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), to find out more about how they can support the grow of your company.