The Innovation Track Sessions
In 2016, the following Track Sessions were run thanks to the following organisations…
- OneNucleus will be leading a session on Innovation in Life Science/Pharmaceutial – what is taking place, where to find funding, and the future. Led by Harriet Fear, CEO of OneNucleus. Panellists inlclude: Ruth Mckernan of Innovate UK, Joao Bocas of Salutem Digital, Rachel Bradley of Penningtons Manches and Christopher Jensen of Trifermed
- Agri-Tech East will be leading a session on Innovation in Agri Tech – leading developments, working with other sectors, funding challenges, the future. Led by Belinda Clarke, CEO of Agri-Tech East. Speakers include: William Kendall of New Covent Garden Soups and Green and Blacks, Struan McDougall of Anglia Capital Group, Sean Butler of Cambridge Agri-Tech Ltd and Martin Lutman of GCGP LEP. Start-up stories from: Matthew McLaren of Entomos, Robert Carter of Field Margin and SØren Bradbury of i-Level.
- Cambridge Network will be leading a session on how to make yourself investor ready. Listen to the investors, trainers, entrepreneurs for tips and advice! Led by Claire Ruskin, CEO of the Cambridge Network. Panellists include: Andrew Lynne, CEO of Fluidic Analytics, Barnaby Perks of Ieso Digital Health, Amanda Nunn of Money Matters and Patrick Farrant of Taylor Vinters.
- CW (Cambridge Wireless Ltd) will be leading a session on ‘The Internet of Things – Behind the Hype – Opportunities and the Challenges of Securing Investment’. Led by Robert Driver, CEO of CW. The Internet of Things will drive the next wave of innovation and change in almost every sector and activity of human life. IoT has been at the top of the Gartner hype cycle for a number of years, while the actual growth in connected devices seems to be somewhat smaller than previously bullish industry projections had predicted. Whether you are offering device, network or big data solutions for the IoT stack, convincing investors and partners to commit is a challenge. Speakers include: Matthew Scherba of Breed Reply, Paul Egan of IoTUK, Clennell Collingwood and Steve Baker of TTP.
- Cambridge Cleantech will be leading a session on Innovation in Cleantech – business growth issues, funding for the sector, emerging technologies. Led by Martin Garratt, CEO of Cambridge Cleantech. Speakers include: Professor Doug Crawford-Brown, Dr Chris Hole of TTP and Hugh Parnell of Cambridge Cleantech.
- Games Eden will be focusing on gamification in a session led by Jeremy Cooke, Head of Games Eden. Panellists inlcude: Eric Lagel of Jagex and Dave Walsh of Frontier. More panellists to be announced shortly.
- You can also come and see the marvellous teams from our national sponsors, Innovate UK, Knowledge Transfer Network and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), to find out more about how they can support the grow of your company.